Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wishlist.

Finally, I was able to post this entry. I was like always saying that I'll post my Christmas wishlist for the nth time already. Hahaha.

A Volkswagen Convertible Beetle in Pink

I was really wishing ang praying to have this car since the very first day I saw it on a commercial way back, I guess it was 1998 or 2000.

I guess this will stay on my wishlist for quite awhile. =,(

FYI: Hubby was really planning to buy me this car although not convertible and he'll give it to me as his anniversary gift. Too bad, he still can't afford it and neither did I. Hahaha.



Nokia N95

In short, I want a new phone. I've been begging for my mom to buy me this phone since I guess it's all worth the price.

You see, one of it's feature that I really like was the Wi-Fi. Hahaha. That means free internet whenever I'm on a hotspot.

But I guess this will not be on my hand until next year. Which means I'll be paying for this when I finally have a job and earning money on my own.

Nevertheless, I still love the phone that I'm using now. It's a Nokia 6670, old but handy. Hahaha.

Oh, and I never see any people the same as my phone that I have now.









IPhone

Sure thing. It won't work here in the Philippines until I guess by December or January next year but don't you just love to have one of these babies.

It's a 3-in-1 gadget, or can we make it a 4-in-1 gadget. Hahaha. It's like you have 3 (or 4) gadget at the price of one.

The price is so worth it, right.

But just like the Volkswagen it's still going to be on my wishlist for a long time. Hahaha.

I really wish to have a sidekick but since it won't really work here in the Philippines then I'll be fine with Iphone. Atleast it will work here by next year, I guess.








A New Notebook

I have a notebook which is Dell. It is given to me by my mom as a gift on my birthday 2 years ago. I love it but I guess it's the right time to have a new notebook since I'm sharing with my sister. It's mine but since my sister don't have her own laptop of course I'll share my Dell Notebook to her.

But I want to have my own, as in ako lang ang gagamit.

It may not be a Sony Vaio, any brand will do. Ito lang kinuha kong picture since its color pink, hahaha. A Mac notebook will do. Hahaha.






A New Digicam

This is actually the digicam that I want but in the shade of Pink but any brand will do as long as it has nice feature and has a big storage memory. Hahaha.

I do have a digicam but it didn't last for a year. Blame my sister for wrecking it. Nabagsak niya yung digicam ko, nasakto pa na January 1.

I tried to convince my mom to fixed it but the price is to much. she decided to buy a new one instead of paying for the repair of the destroyed digicam.

I guess this will be granted since my mom already told me that she has the new digicam with her. The only problem is how the shipment from California to Philippines. Hahaha. Don't worry mom, I'll wait for it.








Complete Set of the Gossip Girls Book

Yea heard, complete set meaning not just the first series but all the series. Hahaha. Been addicted watching Gossip Girls on YouTube but too bad YouTube blocked the user of the YouTube site where I'm watching it.

Since I can't watch it why not read the book, right.

It's hard convincing my mom to buy me the whole collection since she taught it's more cheaper to buy them here in the Philippines.

Naku Ma, kung alam mo lang kung gaano kamahal ang isang libro dito sa Pinas. Kaya siguro konti na lang ang nagbabasa nang libro dito sa Pilipinas kasi ang mahal nang libro. Imbes na ibili nila nang libro ipapangkain na lang nila. *Sigh*











Complete Set of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter

It's a collectors item to have all the books of Harry Potter. Besides, if you're done reading the book another set of reading will be worth it.

Diba, hindi nakakaboring basahin tapos kahit na ulit-ulitin mo nakaka-excite pa din. Ewan, basta alam mo yung feeling na kahit na alam mo na yung storya parang gusto mo pa ulit balik-balikan. Yung parang gusto mo pa din ma feel yung mga characters. yung feeling na gusto mo ulit bumalik sa Hogwarts.

Maybe you can't understand me if you don't know how to use your imagination. Just like what Barney's always saying "Use your imagination." Whatever Angie, whatever.











Complete Set of Smallville DVD

Hahaha. Yesssss, I'm such a fan of Lana Lang and Clark Kent. I'll be fine watching Smallville. It'll be on my top list for a DVD marathon.

Don't you just love to know how Superman was when he was a teenager and how he handle his powers the first time he discovers it. Smallville is Superman's life.

I recommend this for watching because if you love Superman then you'll love Smallville. How can't you not love Smallville like I said its Superman's life, it's his story.

Hahaha, ang kulit ko. Sorry, I'm such a fan.








Belle de Jour Power Planner 2008

This time I'll have it for sure.

I wasn't able to get a copy of this last year because when I was about to purchase it was already sold out. Bookstores and online stores no copies are left.

Before I was collecting stickers for the Starbucks planner but when I saw BDJ, nanghinayang agad ako sa mga nagastos ko para lang makakumpleto ko yung stickers sa Starbuks. Biruin mo yung BDJ nasa 550 pesos lang samantalang yung 550 pesos na yun sa Starbucks ilang pirasong stickers pa lang yun. Pero gaya nga nang sinabi nila nasa huli ang pagsisisi, hahaha.

This time around I'll definitely have BDJ, and that will be my gift for myself. I'll wait for the release in the bookstores and I'll definitely buy one for myself.








There. I guess that's just about it, for now. Hahaha. Wala na akong ibang maisip and kung meron man wala namang pictures na available sa internet.

Hope you have fun viewing my Christmas Wishlist and maybe I help you have an idea on what you should give me this Christmas. Hahaha. Kiddin'

0 comments: