Saturday, November 10, 2007

Owning Havies for the "nd" time.

It's really nd, yenno short for second. Whatever Angie, whatever. Hahaha.

While everyone is on their nth pair of havianas already, here I am on my very first two pairs. Oh yessss, you read it right. Hey! I'm a flipflop fanatic but I really don't know why I didn't go ga-ga over havaianas.

But everything changes, people change as well as their preferences. Hahaha. Yesterday, bf and I went to Trinoma and check out this store called All Flip Flops which sells nothing but havaianas. Well before we enter the store we saw lots of people, we were curious and we went inside despite the numerous amount of people inside.

They were on sale pala, then bf told me to look for my size then when we went out I got two havies. Yipeeee! Ok, alam ko ang babaw ko but I really can't help it imagine I got two pairs of havies for a whooping Php 1,330. Hahaha, now I know why people go ga-ga over them. They're so coooool.

Here's what I got.


cartunista


slim


It's really a freakin' bargain. I'm going back for more pairs, wohoooo.

Here's what I'm going to buy next. Well of course it depends if there are new styles available then I'm going to buy the new ones. Wohoooo.




Ok Angie relax, hahaha. Sorry I'm just excited.



Bf also bought me a pair of skinny jeans from bench, and yesssss! It's also my first pair of skinny jeans. I know! I know! But I'm not really sure if it will work for me since I got a not so skinny type of body. Imagine Beyonce and JLo, now can you imagine how I look but of course not as sexy as them yenno. Still can't get what I'm trying to say? The ass men. Hahaha.

Since it fits me then I'm going to buy more or maybe a skirt will do or a dress. Hahaha! Ang daming gusto.

There. Nuff said.
Next blog will be my christmas wish list.

0 comments: