Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What's in the bag?

I got this crazy idea from Tric, in short gaya-gaya at inggitera ako, hahaha. I really don't know how to start. Here goes nothing.

Here's my bag. It's a yellow and green reaction by kenneth cole bag given by my mom way back, as in 4 years na kami magkasama.

The bag is cute becuase of its yellow and green color combination. It can be a shoulder bag or a hand bag, whatever you prefer.

Siguro kung pumayag ako na hiramin yan nang classmates ko malamang hindi niyo na yan makikita ngayon. Wala nang balikan yun, trip na trip niya kasi yang bag na yan e. Ang deal pa nga e ipapalit niya yung black and white stripes bag niya na nabili niya sa Whoops, kasi sobrang like ko naman yung bag niya na yun.

Buti na lang talaga hindi ako pumayag, pero sayang din yung bag na ipapalit niya. Hahaha. Ewan. Ewan. Wala na din kasi akong makita na bag nong katulad sa kanya e.

That's the bag and its little story. Hahaha. So, I don't have a name for it like Tric does to her bag. What do you think should be its name? Oh well.








Here's the contents of my bag.




Of course I'll never ever can step my feet out of the house without this. It's one of my must-haves because without it I'm nothing. Ok, not really nothing but I'm kinda useless seeing things far away from me.

Kung ang must-haves niyo ay yung mga make-up kits, camera, etc. Ito ang akin.

I have 100/150 vision and it really sucks big time. Trust me, when I don't have my glasses on I'll kill my eyes by squirting it hard just to be able to see things around me.














That's actually an umbrella.

It was given to me by my cousin as a pasalubong when she went to Japan but that's not her only pasalubong she also gave me a pouch that I hardly use because I still have lots of pouch to use.

Obviously it's black and kinda small. Its good for one person only but me and hubby fits in it even if we're a bit fat. Hahaha.

















My cute pink wallet.

I bought it 168 Mall for only a 100 pesos (or was it 150 pesos). Such a cheap find, right.

Buti na lang camera phone lang gamit ko kung hindi makikita niyo kung gaano kadugyot yung wallet ko. Sira na kasi siya, malamang 100 lang naman yan. Buti nga tumagal pa din yan nang 1 taon. Pero love ko pa din kahit medyo sira na yan, kasi feeling ko swerte sa akin yung wallet na yan. Never kasi nawalan nang laman yan simula nong ginamit ko.














The pink pencil case with everything on it.

I have that pencil case since my high school days and until now it's still with me. Why do I use pencil case even if I'm in college? The answer is simple I want everything to be organized.

Curious on what's in it. Mechanical pen, ballpen, eraser, highlighter, liquid paper, stapler, staple wire, ruler, protractor, scissors, mechanical pen leads, and a cutter. Hahaha. Ang daming laman noh, kumpleto sa school supplies.

Mabuti naman na yung kumpleto kesa naman sa kulang ka sa gamit, diba.













Of course what's a student without notebooks and book right.

I have my Rizal book with me, yellow pads, bond papers, and my notebooks.











My trusty flash drive/disk.

It's a Memorex with 512mb capacity. It was given by my mom.

Hindi ko naman talaga siya dala kaya lagn siya napunta sa bag ko kasi kakabalik lang sa akin. Hiniram kasi nang classmate ko, hindi ko naman masyado ginagamit kaya pinahiram ko na lang muna.

FYI: If you don't have one yet, go get yourself kahit yung 256mb capacity lang. It's really handy and useful of course, hindi na ata uso ngayon diskettes. But beware, kasi madalas na nangyayari na dahil sa mga flash drives kaya madaming viruses na kumakalat.












Of course my ID. Paano naman ako makakapasoksa school kung walang ID diba. Pasaway nga ako kasi iba yung lace na gamit ko, dapat kasai yan color blue na merong school name. Ang tagal kasi nila ako bigyan noon kaya ayan bumili na lang ako.

Hahaha. Hindi ko pa nga yan napapa-validate for the second semester. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Bad ka talaga Angie, bad.

















The only kikay stuff that I have with me everyday. A blush on which I bought at Nichido and a born lippy lip balm in cool mint.

Why cool mint? It's not my choice. My hubby gave me this lip balm and because I love mint he thought that I'll also love this one. Hahaha. I actually love it and when you use it you'll feel the mint-y cool vibes in your mouth.

I actually used to bring a make-up kit but I thought lots of make-up don't look good for a school girl vibes, hahaha. Simple is better.















The comb, the brush, and the black ponytail.

The comb is actually my sister's. Hinigi ko sa kanya kasi wala akong suklay although meron akong brush, hahaha. As well as the black pony tail.

Then the brush was with me since I was in High School. I bought it in Anonymous, sayang wala na akong makitang store na Anonymous ngayon. Btw, it only cost 80 pesos.
















Finally, the hanky. If I don't have a hanky with me, I'll buy tissue from 7-11.























So there, that's what in the bag.



I still have lots of entries to post, everything is still on draft mode especially my christmas wishlist. Hirap humanap nang mga pictures.



Hope you enjoyed the tour on my bag.

0 comments: