Saturday, November 10, 2007

Belle de Jour 2008 Power Planner



Last time I saw the article about bdj was last year (of course) but when I was about to purchase it last year, it was already out of stock.

But today, I definitely want one of these, it will be included on my christmas wishlist and hopefully I'll be able to buy it before it runs out of stock, again. Hahaha.

Why go ga-ga over belle de jour? What's the difference between bdj and the rest of the other yearly planner?

read this.

Belle de Jour is French fashion lingo that translates to "IT Girl". Belle de Jour Power Planner is the ultimate planner for women who wants to lead the IT Girl lifestyle. Belle de Jour Power planner provides you with affirmations, relevant articles of fashion, beauty, time management, health, beauty, travel, career tips and more! Plus, time management-based tools, pages or lists to help you manage priorities, plan ahead and take control of your fast-paced life! Of course, for the inner shopaholic and fashionista in all of us, discount coupons from various lifestyle brands to allow you to live the Belle de Jour lifestyle.


Aside from that, here's what I really like.

This year we've got you 36 fabulous coupons available in selected branches NATIONWIDE from popular brands like All Flip Flops/Havaianas, Bayo, BYSI, Celine, Charles and Keith, Chocolate Clothing, Claw Daddy, CMG, Cocorama, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Crustasia, Culte Femme Rustans, Cupcakes by Sonja's, Fiorgelato/Fiorcafe, FlyWear Eyewear, Freeway, Get Happy Accessories, Heaven 'N Eggs, Karimadon, Kashieca, Laybare Waxing Salon, Levi's Girls Store, Luna Rustans, Maybelline, Moschino Fragrances, New Orleans Restaurant, RedCrab Seafood Club, RedBox, Rred Rustans, So! Fab, The Ramp Crossings, Tomato, VNC, and Ace Water Spa!!


Yesssss. The coupons, the freebies, the discounts or whatever you call it. Isn't that great. Oh gawd! I really want to get my hands laid on it na. Hahaha. Oh, and it's only Php 548 which I guess is a great deal already since it has lots of stuffs available.

If you want to know more about Belle De Jour, click HERE.

Will you be kind enough to give me this? Hahaha. Kiddin.

I'll let ypu all know if I have one already but maybe I'm going to buy it when it's available na sa Bookstores.

0 comments: