Monday, November 19, 2007

updates. updates. updates.

Hey everyone!

I know, I've been neglecting my blog again but I'm so busy with school right now but I promise to update as much as I can.

Whatelse, whatelse, whatelse.

Oh yes, to everyone that's on my list. I do constantly read your blog whenever I go online but only for a quick glance. I'll be reading all your post and maybe comment them when I got the time.

Please do support my friend's new business in multiply. Click this if you are fond of reading books. Good books at a very low price. Go check it out.

Don't forget to visit my theme bank. The site is updated as often as I can and as for now I got 5 available themes. Hope you'll like them.

DLed Boys Like Girls and Shayne Ward awhile ago. They're so great and Shayne is so hott, thanks to danielle for introducing him through her multiply post.

I want to watch one more chance but I'll wait till I'm done with my school works. Hope I can watch it on the weekend.

By the way, I'll be on Greenbelt on thursday. Will be watching a play courtesy of our ever dearest professors Sir Alex and Sir Natz.

I still have lots of kwentos to make but I need to cut it I still got to do my school works.

See you all soon.

0 comments: