Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bad Luck

Today's not my day. This day sucks big time.

I have a 7am class today but unfortunately I wasn't able to attend it and to take the quiz because I was late. Grrrr. I even study for that quiz, oh fudge. Woke up at 8am and hurriedly do my everyday morning routine so I can attend my next class at 8:30am. Thank God I was able to came a bit early for the second subject.


***


Have you watched the news today? It was crazy.
What's happening to our country? What's going to happen now?

Starting 12am until 5am today the government announced that there will be a curfew because of what had just happened today.

Hope the curfew will not last long.


***


I was trying to monetize my blog but they keep on declining my request, hahaha. But I'll still keep on trying, I just want to know if that pay to blog concept is true or not. Yessss, I'm curious about it that's why I want to try it myself.


***


Too bad, I wasn't able to go to Akon's concert today. Boo!

I don't know if they forgot to give me the tickets that I'm requesting or they just don't want me to go because there is something going on in our country today.

Why do bad luck comes in packages? Why?

0 comments: