Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hahaha.

I just check my mail and saw that someone sent me a question. I know I'm not suppose to post the q&a's here but the question really caught my attention.

Date/Time: 2007-11-20 23:53:56 PST
Sender IP: 121.1.55.20 [Philippines]

Question: Kaw gumawa ng layout mo?


Whoever you are who asked me that question my answer is a big yes. Obviously if it's not my own work you'll see a credit section on the left side of the layout to give respect to the person who made the layout. I ain't mad or anything, ok.

To everyone, if you are going to ask questions kindly include your name.



Btw, last monday I styled my hair on a bun like those of the ballerinas. I don't know what went wrong with me because usually my hair is always having that messy just-got-out-of-the-bed look.

But it's not just the simple bun-the-hair style, I twist the hair para kapag tinanggal ko yung tali the hair would look like I got those messy just-got-out-of-the-bed-curl looks. Oh men, it's so hard to explain things like this. Hahaha.


I got bun-ned




Remember that I told you that we're going to watch a play on saturday? The play is titled disney's cinderella kids and the venue will be on greenbelt.



I miss drinking coffe especially starbucks coffee, it's been 2 or 3 months ago since I last step my foot on that store. Hahaha! I love their christmas edition/specialty coffees especially the peppermint moccha. Ohhhh, I'm so craving for it right now. I want one.



I just want to thank everyone for visiting and commenting on my blog. I promise to get back at you very soon.



Still have lots of works to do. I promise to post my christmas wishlist soon, hahaha.


Take Care Y'all.

0 comments: