Tuesday, November 13, 2007

First Day of the Second Semester

Hey everyone!

So it was my first day on classes yesterday and I'm proud to say that I was 20 minutes late for my first subject which starts at exactly 7AM.

Today was kind of boring puro introductions and the usual first day talks about the grading system, the expectations, blah blah blah.

Went home early kasi nabago na naman schedule namin, supposedly we have an accounting subject yesterday but it was move on a Saturday.

There! My bored monday. Hahaha.

I'll be back for an update but for now I'm going to do my assignments for today. Booo! Yep! We already have an assignment for today since our values formation professor yesterday is the same professor that we have for today, he already gave us his first assignment for prelims. ANG LUPITTTTT!



Btw, last Sunday I was being hyphy in doing a video greetings for christmas but unfortunately I look weird in all the shots. Hahaha. I'm only using the external view of my phone camera kaya medyo weird ang video quality. Someone borrowed my webcam and didn't even bother to return it anymore. Hahaha. But I'll still try another attempt this coming weekend so I can personally or should I say electronically greet you all on christmas.

Dahil hindi ko feel yung mga videos nauwi na lang sa photos, hahaha. Was really bored that day, nothing much to do on a sunday. Kaya ayan kung ano-ano na lang ginawa ko para mawala pagka-bored ko.



Please forgive my kaartehan

0 comments: