Friday, November 2, 2007

booya!

Never mind the title and never mind me I'm such a random blogger nowadays. LOLS! In case some of you notice that I'm not updating here, it's because there are things that I can't freely tell the whole wide world that's why I use my multiply blog for awhile. I'm not sure if I can make some of the post here for friends only policy but I sure multiply does. Ok! Nuff said, nuff said.



Last Wednesday I was talking to cams, whose always been there for me through ups and downs, and alfred, my super long lost kababata. We're like IM-ing each other until 2 or 3-ish in the morning, now how cool was that. LOLS!

Of course I'm not going to share all our conversations but the best part was when cams and I were talking about urns and cremations. We talked about how we like our urns to look not like an urn, labo. Yenno, we don't want it to look urn-ish like the traditional ones. I want my urn to have a pink shade then maybe put some blings on it such as swarovskis and stuffs like that, hahaha. Heck! It's freakin hard to describe it so go figure it out yourself, hahaha.

Of course how can I forget my cousin, oh men! I miss talking to him. It's been ages since we last have a very nonsense conversation and to top it all he told me that he'll get married soon. *Sniff! Sniff! Sniff!* He's like the only cousin that I can talk nonsense stuffs but yenno he better get married to that girl since day one that he knows he'll be having a kid with her, talk about tsismis. I just hate him because his making me really envy for telling me that they'll be having a house party for a week. Boo me! His staying at Las Pinas right now and I'm here in Quezon City, now how far can that be? Enough, lalo ko tuloy siya mamimiss.

One more thing, he talks the gangstah way (I just made that word, I really don't know what he's language is, hahaha) yenno fosho, aight, stuffs like that and I'm like "Duh! I can't understand you." LOLS!

Okey! I'm getting weird already.



For the very first time I made a multiply theme but I'm still not satisfied because really I'm having a hard time understanding multiply's css codes.


click the image to view the codes




It's november 2 already and in 2 days sembreak is officially over. I'll be back to school but not yet on the 5th because I'm not yet enrolled, hahaha. I'll enroll on the 5th and I'll post my schedule just in case you want to know.



FYI: My internet connection is being a bitch on me and I seriously hate it and if you have any questions/sugeestions hit me on my Q box.

0 comments: