Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Down The Memory Lane

It's so nice to go back to the past even if the memories consists of good and bad ones, I don't really care at all because for me everything happens for a reason and those bad memories in the past made me a better and stonger person that I am today.

Sorry about my sentimental mood it's because I'm currently listening to the 90s music right now. It's one of my feel good mood routine, that whenever I'm feeling down, depressed, stressed out I'll just open my Windows Media Player and listen to the 90s music. Yessss, I've compiled them on my hard disk, big thanks to Limewire. Hahaha!

Don't get me wrong, of course I do love the music being played today but still nothing beats the good old times. Also, it helps me reminisce the good old times when I was on my dugyutin days and when I was still on my being an innocent young girl. People, I was still on my Grade School days during the 90s, that's why I guess I am still innocent.

I really don't know why I'm slushy today, I guess my Rizal professor have something to do with this feelings, hahaha. Yesterday when he's having he's introduction about Rizal's Early Life in Calamba, he have this tell-me-what-you-were-like-during-your-grade-school-days activity.

I just can't stop laughing at myself right now, hahaha. Like seriously, I look crazy laughing my ass off alone. Hahaha. Damn, I'm going crazy in here. Whatever Angie, whatever.

Speaking of the 90s, do you remember Nsync? Yesss, that all boy group where Justin Timberlake came from. Nothing. I just missed JT of the Nsync although I love the JT now, I just thought that he's like Britney who have changed a lot since the first time we saw them.

There, I have a long list of music downloads right now.


As of now here's my list but I'll add more artist everyday, I want to complete all of their songs.




Enough, I'm so missing the good old times na tuloy.

0 comments: