Monday, June 4, 2007

You got issues. I got issues.

It's been 6 months since I lost communication with my two college buddies. It's hard because we've been together for 3 years and just because of this one decision that I've made 6 months ago everything went strange, they're giving me that cold shoulder treatment towards me and even worse they just stop talking to me. They left without letting me explain my side which until now makes them clueless on why I got into making that decision.

It all started on December 2006 during our Thesis 0 class. The day our thesis professor told us to choose our group mates for the thesis and it will be permanent. I know they are my friends but it's my future that I am concern of, so I decided to group with Sheena, Randolf, and Benedict which leaves them to group with the others. You see, since the day that there is grouping involved it was always the three of us and Benedict consisting the group but due to some reasons I decided to group with the others. I would not drag benedict's name from the decision that I've made because we have mind of our own.

I am now guessing that some reactions would be "Nang-iwan ka sa ere, bakit?", which is also the same reactions that I got from them. To clarify my side, I did not left them hanging because in the first place we do not have any agreement or whatsoever that will stay as a group.

Months passed by as well as the year but until this moment we still haven't got the chance to talk to each other. Even if there are this common friends of ours whose trying to patch up that enormous gap between the three of us. But they FAIL!, they just won't succeed. It's not me who's not interested in restoring back the friendship, it's them and they just keep on saying that it's not yet the right time. So when it's gonna be? No one actually knows, let time decide. But you know what, we're no kids at all. We're already matured enough to face each other, well I know I am.

It's not actually friendship that I'm trying to win right now, I'm more into winning for the casual relationship of being classmates, blockmates or whatever you call it because as far as I know it would take a very long time for us to regain the friendship that we used to have 3 years ago. But who know right, maybe someday there will be a reason for us to catch up with the lost months of not talking to each other.

oh well, I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Waiting for the day that everything will be good, so that we three can talk and explain our sides. Anyway, we still have a year to wait for that right time.

Well as for me, I'm saying it out loud to the whole damn world that whatever hurtful stuff I've done to hurt your feelings all I can say is SORRY! and it's the only thing that I can do for now. And whenever you needed some hand on your own thesis then don't hesitate to approach me you know I'll always help.

And to Kath Oliveros and She Dizon, until we meet again. Till our next camwhoring session.

PS: I know they won't be able to read this entry, but still I want to shout my heart out.

0 comments: