Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hair Dilemma... NO MORE!

I want to have a new look preferably before class starts but I can't decide on what to do with my hair. Actually my first option is to have a full banged hair like the hair of Anne Hathaway on The Devil Wears Prada but...

MULTIPLY CONVO WITH ABBIE

ABBIE: AKO I REALLY LOVED THIS HAIRCUT. LOVED. Past tense. Pero now that everyone has it, wag na Anj!! Hehehe!
ME: ganun! dapat pala nagpa-haircut na ako nang ganito dati pa before everyone has it. grrr. hehehe. thanks gorgeous.
ABBIE: NP! If I were you, pahabain mo muna hair mo ng husto... Tapos magpa soft perm ka para sexxaaay! Yun ang balak ko actually. hahaha! Gusto ko na magpahaba ulit. RAWR.
ME: at gaano naman kahaba ang "husto"? hahaha. coool idea. parang i want it na din. rawr!
ABBIE: Go, lets grow it together! Pero mauuna ka dahil you have longer hair!!! Ako I want to grow it 'til my hips :-D YAY!
ME: sige. sige. i'll grow it more pero not hanggang hips, then ipapa-soft perm ko na hair ko. yay! i super lurve you abbie.
ABBIE: YEHEEEEY!! ;-) Lurve you too Anj!
ME: i'll prolly do the softf perm with bangs. hahaha! what's with the bangs, Anj. lmao. what do you think bout that? =)
ABBIE: Pwede rin!!! But I swear bangs are so overrated na. But hey! If you feel like it, GO! ;-) I'm sure you'll look great padin!
ME: hahaha. kaya nga e, ewan ko ba sa akin why i still insist of having bangs even if it's overrated already. hahaha.

MULTIPLY CONVO WITH JANNA

JANNA: i agree with doodle. hehe. i used to love anne hathaway's cut but everyone has it na. so dba, why bother. get like a victoria beckham cut. :D that's raad! :D
ME: kaya nga e. syempre i would not bother to have anne's hair anymore.
diba victoria's hair is short, bagay kaya sakin yun? what do you think?


I know how fabbity fab fab Victoria's hair was but I'm not sure if it'll fit me. So I googled her name and found lots of photos and saw this hairstyle just like what abbie told me. Then one of my friend told me that...

MULTIPLY CONVO WITH KT

KT: to na lang... carefree
ME: ganyan nga sabi sa akin ni abbie e. ipapa-soft perm ko yung hair ko.
KT: magtry ka kaya kahit ano okay lang yun... kung hindi bagay edi wag mo na ulitin... mas maganda pag paiba-iba diba ano mood mo or feel mo try mo lang=) and yung bangs... try mo rin kahit marami na,,,, ako lang nagugupit ng sakin.... hahahha basta wag mo lang iklian para pwede pa i tuck yung sakin kasi DISASTEEEEERRRR eh tingnan mo yun sa album ko kasma sila ismael,,, swear kahit ano bagay naman sayo kasi maganda naturally hair mo=)
ME: ganun. ikaw din kaya ganda nang hair mo. miss na kita sobra.

So there, nakuha ko na din yung gusto ko. Hahaha. And I won't do a bangs for sure, I'll grow my hair and soft perm it.

Here's Victoria's photos that I'll copy, hahaha! Damn, I'm a poseur... NOT!.



Hope it'll not cost me much. Hahaha!

0 comments: