Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer Ends, School Begins.

It's official, I'm totally back into the world of Computer Science. First day didn't turned out great, first subject was dismissed earlier than the scheduled time so we have to wait for another 2hours just so we can attend the 2nd subject but unfortunately our 2nd subject professor was not around. WASTE OF TIME!

LOADS OF WORKS! Damn it, it still the first meeting on our PHILMAN subject but the professor gave us loads of works already. He made us read 4 Chapters of the Philosophy of Man and we need to understand the whole 24-25 pages until next week, Wednesday, for the recitation. One more thing, he gave us two quotable quotes that we are going to explain our own understanding by making an Article/Exposition/Essay.

The quotable quotes are as followed: 1. "What makes life means to me" 2. "I am who I am". So, kamusta naman yun diba. I need to have the essay by next week or else wala akong assignment.

As if naman kasi ganun lang kadali gumawa nang essay diba, to think that we also have a deadline to finish our prototype system. Super wasted!

I'm out! Still got lots of things to do.

0 comments: