Monday, June 18, 2007

To Know You More.

Answer from Jorelle's blog in multiply.



You're on my friends list and I want to know 25+ things about you. I don't care if we never talk, never liked each other, or if we already know everything about each other. ;)



1. Can you cook? a little
2. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? i'll wait for the elevator to open if not then i'll text someone to call for help cause i'm stuck in the elevator
3. What talent do you wish you had? singing will do
4. Favorite place? mall, room, coffe shop, lots of place
5. Favorite vegetable? all of them except for okra
6. What was the last book you read? haven't read a book for quite a while
7. Are you Dirty or Clean? clean but i can be dirrty. lol
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? yep
9. Worst Habit? lots of stuffs. such as smelling my hubby's underarms, i know! hahaha



HERE COMES THE FUN ...
1. How did we meet? we studied at the same school during grade school and high school days.
2. What's your philosophy on life? lots
3. Negative or Optimistic? both
4. What was your dream growing up? wanting to be a flight stewardess, lol
5. Worst thing to ever happen to you? if i'm not going to graduate this school year.
6. What was your first impression of me? mataray
7. Tell me one weird fact about you: there's actually a lot, but one would be smelling my hubby's underarms. i know! i know!. hahaha
8. Whats your favorite memory of us? lots of stuff, from playing at the lower quad to being enemies then friends again. basta! super dami.
10. Have you ever kept anything from me? yes, but nothing serious
11. What do you think of me as a Person? you're a very strong person
12. Do you think I'm sane or insane? both! =)
13. Would you cry for me if I died? ofcourse
14. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? both
15. If you could change anything about me, would you? those that i know will not make you into the best person that you should be.
16. How do you fall asleep? idk. basta nalalaman ko na lang late na ako for school the next day e. hahaha.
17. Ever gotten angry with me? oo naman, but i don't want to remember those stuffs anymore.
18. Would you go on a blind date if I set you up? nope, i'm happy and contented with the person that i am with right now.
19. If you had one day to live, what would you do? i'll visit every place that i wanted to, konting shopping na din. lol
20. A million bucks.. what would you do with it? buy my dream car, shopping, then the rest will be save at the bank.
21. What is your worst fear? lots
22. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? internet, SMSing people, watch tv/dvd, sound tripping
23. Can you sing or dance? i can do both, but i ain't good at singing
24. In one word, how would you describe me? Be honest... BEST
25. Will you repost this so I can fill it out ? sure

0 comments: