Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Queen of Blending

Oh gawd! I just love visiting her MySpace and view all her photos. Ok, she is no way connected to me except for being a MySpace buddy but other than that we are a total stranger.

Maybe you are thinking "Why the hell post a blog about her if you don't personally know her?", well I'm not really blogging about her I'm more on interested on her creativity. I just really admire how good she is in doing make-up especially blending colors of the eyeshadows.

Oh well, here are some of her works.





Don't you just love how she's doing her make-up.

Nothing more to say, just sharing my thoughts. Anyway, she's effin great.

Queen Of Blending. Go click the link to check her profile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES, I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE HER WORK. SHE INSPIRES ME TO KEEP AT IT

Crazy Cosmetics said...

She is one of my influences. =]