Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Turn.

Tricia tagged me.

This is what you are supposed to do. Cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.


Here go my 6 weird things:

1. FOOD. I'm allergic to eggs. I love Knorr Liquid Seasoning on my rice, kahit Knorr and rice lang masaya na ako. I love gravy, I even put in on my rice ala sabaw ang dating ng gravy. I love eating gummy bears and nerds. I don't drink coffee unless it's from starbucks, seatles best or maybe cbtl because they totally don't taste like coffee.

2. I like smelling my hubby's underarms especially when his wearing the rexona vice deo.

3. I'm such a crybaby, I cry over some mushy stuffs.

4. ADDICTIONS. I'm such a huge fan of koreanovelas especially those that can make me laugh out loud or maybe make me cry a river. I have lots of make-up but I only use few of them.

5. I'm actually a songer (if there is such word) and not a singer. I love singing but unfortunately singing doesn't want me. bohoo. Still I love singing anywhere.

6. I do get bored even if I am actually doing something.

I tag: Janna, Arianne, Rica, Brae, Nadine, Trixelle

0 comments: