Friday, May 25, 2007

He's My Man



I'm screaming my heart out to the whole world just so everyone will know how lucky I am to have someone like him in my life. He's everything that you can imagine. From being the neighbor to a cool confidant, from being the enemy to an uber cool friend, and from being the coolest boyfriend ever. Basta! His a person from A to Z. His also my very own and personal superman, and I'm not telling why baka kunin niyo pa.

Oh yea, as if someone would really steal him away from me. Who would dare do that? No one will, I'll kill everyone who'll steal him away from me. Hahaha! I sound so war freak, pero syempre hindi ko talaga kaya pumatay.

You know what, he is not actually the ideal boyfriend that I was looking for but he's the ideal man that every woman wants to lay their hands on. He's almost perfect in every single way.

He may lack a few inches to be the MVP of the team, but he definitely knows how to play ball. He may not own the fastest car in the world but he definitely can make me feel the rush. He may not be the riches man ever known but I did become his heiress because of his overflowing love for me. He may be unfaithful at times but atleast he can face the music knowing that there are consequences that will come his way.

He may not have everything that the world could give but one thing I know for sure. He'll definitely have me in his arms for eternity.

In reality there's no such things as happy endings and ever after. But who cares with reality when you can forever dream with the one you love.

With him in my life, I feel so complete. Gaya nga nang sabi nila, You Complete Me.

And because words can't really express how much I'm feeling for him. Hope this little poem would do.




I Will Love You Forever

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."




I better stop na. I'm super being mushy and cheesy already.

FOREVER AND EVER, BABY


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

0 comments: