Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Why Me?

Why am I always the one to be blamed? When in the first place it wasn't and never will be my fault.


Sometimes life's unfair and a little bitchy too. But one thing I know for sure, there's a rainbow always after the rain.

Why can't people understand or even feel what I am feeling right now? I feel so alone, actually I feel so cold. Knowing that things would never really come the way they want it to be, yet people are still insisting that everything would come along well for them.

Yes! I am mad, I am angry, I am furious, or whatever you call this feeling.

Come on, it's not everyday that time would agree on you. Wake up and then Grow up, as soon as you can. You're not a child anymore, even if they treat you as one. Wake up to reality and know your own responsibility.

And because you are going to be on the legal age to think and act for yourself. Can I now demand for my own life back? The life that I always wanted to have. The life that is away from you and the responsibilities attached to you. It's now time that you face the music on your own because as far as I know whenever it is your fault it is I who was blamed for the stupid things and wrong thinking that you are doing. I'm no shield to block everything for you.

And as far as I want responsibility, I guess they should take away your responsibility away from me and throw it back to you since it is yours and not mine.

I know where I stand, and as the older sibling to you I've done every single things for you. But I'm tired, tired of the limelight, tired of the sermons that it is you who should be receiving.

You're turning 18 next month, and by that time I will retire from being the older sibling. I will demand for my life back. Demand for my own life and own stuffs. Well as for you start picking your life because as you turned 18 there will be no more me to support you. Though it's not easy, but I'm done with you.



At least there is my trusty Windows Media Player to calm me down. Yes, music just don't make me loose control but it also do make me be back on track.

I know this post is a bad one, but I can't help it. Kapag hindi ko nilabas yung nararamdaman ko baka kung ano pa magawa ko. Hayyy, bad vibes! Oh God, Help me bring back the good vibes within me.

0 comments: