Sunday, April 1, 2007

Wi-Fi Connection

last 03.29.07, we agreed on having our dinner at friday's. so i decided to bring my notebook so i can have my free internet but for some fucktard reason i didn't get any acces on th internet, at first i thought i typed the password that the manager handed me. so i tried connecting again, but damn! it won't allow me to go online. i got so pissed off so i turned my notebook off and pig out on the food instead.


i even thought of buying myself a book entitled "Wi-Fi for the Dummies", if ever there is a book with that title. hahaha!


after dinner and still pissed off, we drop our grandma home and went straight to starbucks banawe.


when we got our orders, i've tried connecting again for the nth time and BOOM! it did. i got in.


MORAL LESSON: never ever connect your Wireless Laptops/Notebooks on a secured Wi-Fi Connection because even if you know the password it will do no good AND if you really want to gain access on the internet for free, get your ass on your nearest starbucks




alright, so much for a nonsense entry again.


mwahhhh

0 comments: