Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Princess Hours (Goong)



It's finally coming to an end. I'm so sad because I won't be seeing them (Gian, Janelle, Troy, and the rest) anymore.


As you can see I've been watching it on television (ABS-CBN) since it started to air, and boy! I never did miss any episodes. Now you can say that I am totally freakin' hooked up with them.


One of my classmates even told me to watch it on YouTube but I said no and I never did. I don't want to take that excitement within me especially the kilig moments. My father's even offering me a DVD so I can watch the full video without waiting for the next day.


But as we all know all stories have an end.
And yea, Princess Hours will come to it's final end.
Although, it's still be on air for until next week.


OMG! letting go was really by far the hardest part.
Sorry for being to mushy.


I don't know why I'm acting like this. But I guess when you are really totally hooked up with something you can't really lose your grip that easy.
Seriously, there's this one episode when Janelle is crying and I was totally shocked when I felt some tears flowing out of my eyes. And also when there are some mushy scenes, I freakingly shout my lungs out sa super kilig.


But oh well, like what I've said it's coming to it's end.
And I still can watch it on DVDs and ofcourse YouTube.



"bye-bye na, aalis ka na."

0 comments: