Wednesday, April 18, 2007

what the heck is wrong with friendster?
gawd! is friendster trying to be the next MySpace?


they merged my testimonial and comments into one.


i hate it.
changes. changes. changes. but nothing's good happening, lahat ginaya na sa MySpace.


i've been using it since 2003, but now that they are trying to be MySpace maybe it's better to go back into using my MySpace Account. when i first started using friendster i fell inlove with its simplicity as well as its being user-friendly site. but now, it sucks! come one all those changes that starts on the codings followed by having a comment box then merging the comment box and the testimonial box into one.


napag-iisip tuloy ako if i'm goint to cancel my account or not. it's the only way of communication that i know for me to reach my friends, because not all of them have MySpace.


why friendster? why? don't be so stupid.


sorry! don't mind this nonsense post.

0 comments: