Monday, April 23, 2007

250 hours here I come

I'll be on a haitus for a bit [I guess]. What's with the I guess? because I'm not pretty sure if I can live a day without opening the World Wide Web.


I'll be attending my internship at Quezon City Hall - BOC Department where they place me on the record section of the office. I seriously don't have any idea on what I need to do, what are the task that they are doing and of course where am I going to report.


As you can see I should have start my internship today but due to some school orientation I'll be attending my intern on tuesday instead.


Mixed emotions. And whenever I see the Quezon City Hall I feel sick on my stomach, it's like I'm afraid to go on an internship. I really don't know but maybe because the environmet is somewhat new to me because it's the REAL WORLD already. REAL WORLD, REAL PEOPLE, REAL LIFE and REAL JOB to handle.


Maybe you'll ask me "Why the hell did you choose to have your internship at the QC City Hall?", actually I have no choice at all. I don't have the time to search for a company that will hire someone for a total of 250 hours.


Sobrang biglaan lang talaga, iba talaga ang first plan nila pero dahil nag-resign yung professor na magtuturo sa amin, ayun nagbago na naman sila nang plans. Hayy! buhay nga naman.


How I wish I'll do great on my internship on tuesday and ofcourse on the coming days until I reach the 250 hours time provided by the school and the office hours would be 8 hours a day, so it will take me 1 month [almost] to complete my practicum. One more thing, hope I'll have a blast although I now that I'll be on a workplace and not on a playplace.


Wish to see you on 250 hours.

0 comments: