Saturday, April 7, 2007

turning 20

starting from this day it's going to be 23 days until my birthday.


OMG! i can't believe i'm turning 20 on the 29th.
so that means i'm no longer on my teenage years and i should become the "ADULT" that i should be? but hey! i can still put the "TEEN" word on my age, right! hahaha. but seriously, i'm no longer a young adult, i'm going to be an adult for a few days now.


and now that i'm entering into the "ADULT HOOD stage", if that's what you call it, i'm going to promise myself that i will change into something new and better. although, my boyfriend had really change me a lot different from who i was way back 6 years ago, because as you can see my relationship with him for 6 years is still going great and stronger everyday, i am still promising to change myself into the "ADULT" that i should be.


i'm just like a caterpillar that will enter a cocoon and then will turn into a butterfly. or maybe an ugly duckling that will turn into a beautiful swan.


and because i'm turning 20 it doesn't necessarily mean that i can't have all the fun that i should be getting. i'm so much on my legal age to do whatever i wanted to. if i what to get married on the next day after my birthday, i freaking can. but of course i would not do that, still got lots of dreams to achieve.


and basically, being legal means being independent. but until now i still can't stand up on my own feet, i'm still dependent on my mom in terms of paying my schooling, my bills, my extra-curricular stuffs and worse still dependent from my grandmother in terms of laundry and house chores, but it doesn't mean that i don't do chores. i have chores like washing the dishes, sweeping the floor, cleaning my room. but yea, i admit that i'm such a big fat BUM! always dependent on anyone whose around me. i'm even dependent on my boyfriend. i'm such a LOSER! and that makes me a fucking SPOILED BRAT.


but atleast i can prove them wrong until i finally got to have my job, hopefully by next year. yes! i'm an incoming senior this coming school year and hopefully i'll pass my college by the next year.


and talking about graduation, i'm planning on trying to be casual with this two friends that i've lost december of last year. come on, i don't want to graduate knowing that someone on my yearbook is not fine with me and it's hurting me because they are like my bestfriend in college. ohh, i just miss talking to them. enough about the heartaches, i'm getting mushy already by just missing them. awwww.


and as i turn 20, i promise that my life will be much more colorful than the last years, and i'm going to promise myself a lot of things that will definitely rock my world. wohooo!


oh and yea, one more thing. i'll definitely promise myself not to do the same mistakes that i've did before.


OMG! can't freakin' wait till my birthday.


after my life realization, i've realized that turning 20 wasn't bad after all.

0 comments: