Thursday, April 19, 2007

all i want...

yay! 10 days to go until my birthday. rush of mixed emotions on my nerves.


browsing the net and found some uberly gorgeous clothings at TopShop.
i'm so loving TopShop. i'll probably visit their store once i've got the chance.
there are still lots of fab finds on there site, and here are [i guess] some of the few that i love.










aren't they gorgeous.how i wish i can have them on my wardrobe one of this days. i'm LOVING TopShop.


speaking of ALL I WANT...
i'm craving for a new digicam. yea! NEW digicam.


REWIND: my sister dropped my digicam last january 1, 2007, last monday [april 16, 2007] i've got the chance to bring it on the nearest service center in welcome rotonda. the diagnosis, they will change the lens and their estimated cost P5,470 [labor and lens]. mom said no, so i pulled out the camera from the service center and paid them P350 for the diagnostic fee.


shitness! i hate my sister so much. now i've got to wait for a year before i can take a hand on my new digicam it will serve as my graduation gift. oh gawd! hope i graduate next year.


i've got lots of choices




DSC-T100 [$399.00]



DSC-T20 [$329.99]



DSC-N2 [$349.99]



gawd! i sure really don't know what i want for now and do expect that the list [of digicam] will increase every now and then.


and if not a digicam for my graduation, then probably a car will do.


New Beetle
New Beetle Convertible


what's the difference? click the link so you'll now and did i say that that car is my DREAM CAR and i'm totally drooling like a mad dog right now just browsing the pictures.


MESSAGE TO MY MOM: mom, i know you super duper love me and i'm always making you proud so please give me one of this stuffs. pretty please. thanks!


yea right, as if she can read my blog. hahaha. oh well, it's not bad to dream big time. but hopefully as i wake up i'll have them right in front of me. hahaha.


alright! sorry for the materialistic entry. i can't help it. but i really want to have them. it's like a mini-wish list. be back for a complete wish list of wants. hahaha.

0 comments: