Monday, April 14, 2008

Stuffs like that.

I was totally bored today although the whole family went out yesterday night to eat dinner at Marikina Riverbanks. It was my auntie's birthday yesterday. Due to boredom I just went online and search for stuffs and all that.

I'm actually thinking of online shopping. That's why I came searched everywhere for cute finds. Luckily I saw one, and it's actually great. The style is somewhat Harajuku although of course it isn't.
Anyway, here are some of the stuffs that I want to buy.









I'll cut it there because if not I'm going to have a very long post. Anyway, aren't they cute?

If you want to see them just click this button and of you go.

Happy Shopping.

1 comments:

sapimoto said...

Please visit sapiclix maybe you will interest for some PTC I have promote. As refferal of sapiclix, you will got cashpaid bonus from sapiclix.