Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello! Hello!

I really do miss my cousins who are now residing in New Jersey, USA for about 4 years already. They may have visited us last year but I still do miss them a lot since we are very close with each other.

I know that technology can keep us connected but there are times that we can't go online because obviously the time difference is a great factor and besides they are also too busy to go online almost everyday.

I tried calling them on their mobile phone after the little chitchat I was shocked when I checked my balance. Gosh! International calls are so expensive and phone card are also expensive.

I'm thinking of having my own phone line but I can't since I know I'll not be able to pay them very well and so I tried looking for a very cheap phone cards that will let me connect to them as long as I can.

I was lucky because I saw this site which sells cheap phone cards and international cards as well. What is great about them is that when you buy online it is very easy and hassle-free all you need to do is follow their 3-easy steps.

Now I am not going to worry if I will call them everyday because the phone card that I am using is very cheap.

0 comments: