Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dublin, Paris, Barcelona

Dublin, Paris, Barcelona. Guess what they have in common? They have the a great fashion sense, art galleries are everywhere, and entertainment venues are seen almost everywhere.

It's my greatest wish to go to that three places and as of now it will still be a dream, hahaha. In time I know I'll reach the place someday, I'm not much in a rush and I'm willing to wait.

Anyway, was talking to my mom the other day about this places and she confesses that she herself wanted to go there too, I guess my wish will come true in no time. We're planning to have our vacation there although I'm not sure when but she told me that it will not happen this year and we still need to save up for the expenses. Oh well, talking about expenses she asked me to have a look a the prices of the hotel that we will possibly stay on our vacation.

I was shocked for some of them are really worth a lot but I keep on searching not losing any hope or maybe a little. I was totally on the state of shocked but this time because the prices are very cheap and not that it's only cheap but the location was great. You'll be on the walking distance on some of the great finds that you'll love to go such as shopping center, bars, etc.

I quickly called my mom to let her know how much the hotel will be and she agreed on it and she says that all we need to save up would be the tickets and other expenses that we will have. Oh! And I must start saving money for my shopping spree.

Oh, I can't wait.

Anyway, if you are interested on having a vacation on Dublin, Paris and Barcelona below are the links of the hotel that I'm talking about. Maybe it'll help you.

Dublin Hotels, Paris Hotels, and Barcelona Hotels.

Maybe we'll see ach other there soon.

0 comments: