Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love my hubby

This past few weeks I can feel the romantic side of my hubby. Was it because our 7 years and 7 months anniversary is fast approaching? Or was it just simply because he wants to show me how he truly love and appreciates me? Well, I don't want to know the reason but I'm loving it.

He's been constantly writing me notes those kind of notes when he was still courting me, those kind of notes that will really melt a girl's heart. He also ask me out every now and then, not that he didn't ask me out but this was different. Everything is so romantic there's flowers and chocolates and music that will make a girl cry out loud in much happiness.

Because I was so awed by what he did to me, I planned on giving him the same treatment that he should deserved. I try to ask my friend on what I should give him or what I should do to let him know how much I truly care.

One of my friends suggested on writing him a poem in which I already did and kind of made him cry. Then the other one told me to check out eHarmony for some dating tips. The other one suggested that I should burn a cd with all the music that we love and listen to it while we are having a very romantic candlelit dinner.

I actually did all of it and I can see that my hubby truly appreciates it.

Oh! I love him to death. No one will replace him here in my heart.

0 comments: