Monday, March 24, 2008

Wicked Sick!



Boyfriend and I watched Step Up 2: The Streets yesterday and if I can only shout inside the movie house to let my emotions out then I'll probably will but I unfortunately SILENCE is a must inside so I wasn't able to show how WOWED I am.

It was the best movie I ever saw this month, well of course I still wasn't able to watch Jumper which they say was also a great movie.

Gawd! How I wish my dancing skills is as good as them and I wish I didn't stopped from dancing so I can be like them or at least be like them.

Here's the best part for me, although of course I love the whole movie I was really impressed on this part.

Go watch it.



I wouldn't regret watching it and I still want to watch it over and over again. Might as well wait for the DVD copy, hahaha.

0 comments: