Sunday, March 2, 2008

Coffee Prince Addiction

Aside from Gossip Girl, I am also becoming addicted to Coffee Prince. When I say addicted that means finishing Episodes 1 up to 7 in one day. I wanted to watch the other episodes but I guess I am done for today, my eyes are starting to hurt already because I was watching Coffee Prince when I woke up at around 10am until now.

Thanks much to crunchyroll for uploading the whole episode. Well, okay not really all because I read the comments and they are looking for the last two episodes that are not yet uploaded.

So yeah, I still have 8 morer episodes to watch and I hope to finish them by tomorrow. Maaaan, KDrama is uber great. I just can't take my eyes off of them, I've been in love with KDrama since the Full House days.

Geez, I'm going to watch the previous KDramas after I'm done with Coffee Prince.

I'm out for now, I need to rest my eyes now. It really hurts so bad.

0 comments: