Monday, March 17, 2008

Domain Registration

I've been blogging for almost a year now and obviously I'm still using blogger until now. It's not that I have a problem with using blogger or something but I'm just curious on how things will work if I am being hosted and having my own personalized domain.

I don't really want to risk myself on having a domain registration because I know that lots of working will be done to make it look better.

You want to know what's good in being hosted was that you got to have a chance to choose your own domain name and of course increase your blog traffic because you'll have a unique url.

I'm still thinking about it but I actually want to try it. What do you think? Should I or should I not? I mean almost some of my friends are trying it.

Arrrgh! I'm turn between two lovers, hahaha. Funny. But seriously, I can't decided. I'm totally confused. A part of me saying that I should go and try for it but a part of me is also refusing to give in.

0 comments: