Monday, March 3, 2008

Sleeping Time.

I'm planning on renovating my room because my room doesn't really represents me. When I say renovating, I'm going to change everything. From the room color to the furnitures and I'm thinking of adding more features on my room that will really say who I am.

I'm totally in love with the color pink and that will be the new color of my room. Although I am still thinking of dividing the room into sections wherein I can have a place to study, a place for entertainment, and of course a place where I can sleep. Hey! Don't think that I have a big room but I can say that I have a very spacious room and I guess all my ideas will come into reality.

Anyway, I want to have this bed wherein I will look like a princess. I can't find the exact bed on the mall so I tried using the internet and guess what I saw what I was looking for.

When I saw he bed it was love at first sight but I'm seriously having a problem now because I saw like a tons of them and I can't choose between the other because all of the beds are so love and if you'll ask for the price they are indeed affordable.

My mom agreed on buying from the site because she also fell in love with the products but it's not only me who's having a problem picking for a new bed, even my mom is having a hard time, hahaha!

I can't wait to buy a new bed and also to have my whole room revamped.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards