Friday, February 22, 2008

Video-hopping

Was feeling a little bum today because of the cold weather we have for the past week. Instead of killing myself to death due to boredom I just decided to go online and watch videos on YouTube.

Here's this one channel wherein two Filipino people who uploaded a video of them lip synching on som music and I must admit that I did laugh my ass off while watching them.

Here are two of my most favorite video of them.







Anyway, if you want to see more of them you can go to their channel MOYMOYPALABOY. Go and make yourself laugh out loud.



Anyway, here's also one of the best video that I ever seen when it comes to playing drums.




Oh yes, it's Blink 182's very own drummer Travis Barker. Oh maaan, he's totally awesome.



And since Travis Barker is playing Soulja Boy's Crank That then you may want to also watch this next video to learn the moves.





Oh yesss, so I guess I'mma go now cause I'm still gon do the practice Soulja Boy's Crank that and fly like superman. You know what am sayin.

2 comments:

Kai Reyes said...

Me and my lil sister learned souljahboy's step from that video too! But we look sooooo trying hard. Haha!

miiszangel said...

Hahaha! Same here, same here.