Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Something Sweet

Hey guys! I have a very important and good news for all of you. I just got my blog approved from the most innovative (and can I say generous) blog advertising site, Yehey! So you wanna know which site it is huh? This blog advertising site, for me, will probably be the best site in town and I'm proud to say that I am officially a proud member of payperpost. Yes, I'm one of their newest posties! Yipeee!

You know what's great about them? The fact that they have the large number of opportunities available (just don't ask me how they've done it because I have no idea), they also have lots of members which will give me the big chance to meet new set of friends. Thanks to their numerous opportunities because I was able to discover new products, services, and of course places.

Although I must admit that my blog has been rejected for the nth time because I wasn't able to meet their standards but not to worry because right at this very moment my blog was finally been accepted.

I know I said that meeting their standard is not that easy but be fine about it because for me having a high standard means having a good and stable site which also means that payperpost will never be a scam site.

Once your blog was accepted, they will automatically give you an access to their opportunities and when you are done they will pay you after 30 business days. Isn't it great?

Getting curious about it? Why don't you give yourself a try and I guarantee you that you will enjoy it as much as I and the other people do. Take it from me because I experienced their services firsthand.

One more thing, if your blog will be rejected just make sure that you'll comply to what they are looking for and you will surely be shouting the whole world the same line that I shouted and that is:

"I'm officially a proud member of payperpost"




0 comments: