Friday, February 15, 2008

Long Time

Oh maaaan, I seriously missed the blogging. I've been busy for quite a long while now because as you see I'm on my last year in college and I need to set my priorities and that is to finish college.

Being a student was not an easy job, I mean on my 1st year up to my 3rd year in college although I'm getting high grades I'm still not serious in doing my school works but everything seems to change. My preferences suddenly turned on a whooping 180 degrees, I was being all that serious when it comes to my study.

As of now I can't still say that I'm on my way to graduating because a lot of hindrance is still on its way. Like for my thesis, I'm going on my second defense and it will be a do or die moment for me.

I just wished my 2nd defense will be great and hopefully I'll passed and be able to graduate this year.

Anyway, What had happened to your Valentine's day? Did you and your significant others celebrate it this year? As for us, we didn't celebrate it that much because we both have classes. What we did was ate out and made that day our day, we spent a real quality time with each other.

I'm still in th urge to blog more but unfortunately I'm still going to do a lot of school works. I promise to be back with a whole new layout and entry.

Have a nice day.

Belated Happy Hearts Day.

0 comments: