Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Vacation Grande

When I was talking to my mom awhile ago my mom suddenly asked me about my after graduation plans because as you can see in 2 to 3 months time I'm finally done with school. I gave her a blank face since I haven't figured out yet want I wanted after graduation because besides being hired there's nothing more than I can think of right now. She then asked me if I want to have a vacation and of course I immediately answered her with a big yes.

Mom and I decided to have our so-called vacation grande in Spain and since we're a total stranger in that country, mom searched the internet to inquire for hotels and the packages that came along with it. We know it's still early to but 2 to 3 months is not a long wait either.

My mom finally found four hotels these are Hotels in Spain, Hotels in Barcelona, Hotels in Malaga and Hotels in Palma.

Mom picked that four places because of its individual attractions that we would really have a quality time together and at the same time have fun. I surely can't wait for the day to come, I'm really excited for our mother-daughter vacation grande.

0 comments: