Friday, January 25, 2008

Save Buckets

I'm going to give a new mp3 players for my cousins Marayan and Jenny since both of them are celebrating their birthday on the month of January.

Since I'm under a budget I decided to search over the world wide web for great mp3 players but will not cost me a lot of money. Then I came across this site with a tagline "Save A Whole Load Of Money", and I must say it did really caught my attention.

I browsed on their mp3 players section and guess what I've found, the cheapest and the latest mp3 players. The cheapest mp3 player that I saw was the 256MB Eltax Tangent JukeBox MP3 Player (11217) with a price of £4.99, isn't that great enough. I totally loved it and I hope my cousins will love it too.

By the way, if you are under a budget and wanted to buy stuffs I totally recommend Save Bucket. It works like Ebay but the products are all great and affordable than any other online shop available.

Happy shopping.

0 comments: