Friday, January 25, 2008

Reunion

Our high school guidanc councilor, who also happens to be a friend, want us to have our reunion because she will be leaving for abroad next year to pursue her dreams. She asked me if I could help her locate my old classmates and friends, I told her that I'm going to do my best to Find People on my friendster account and even myspace but I did not promise her anything.

I'm browsing my friendster and myspace but I was disappointed since some of my batch mates are not opening their friendster and myspace accounts already. It's really a tough job since some of them are now residing in all parts of the world. I still did leave them a message but it's been a week now but there are no replies coming from them.

So I decided to search for the best and great People Search engine on the internet. I actually tried some of them but it did not work.

Then I tried People Finder and I was shocked to the result that it gave me. People Finder really did stick to their tagline "find anyone, anywhere". As this moment, I regained my contacts to my old batch mates although we are not constantly talking to each other since both of us are busy with school, I'm still happy that we are able to catch up with a lot of stuffs.

My friend was also happy to know about it, we can't wait to have our reunion and I can't wait to see all of them.

0 comments: