Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's a Girl Thing

My best friend since grade school will get married to her boyfriend for 5 years, isn't that the sweetest thing. It's not like this is my first ever wedding to attend but this is really different it's my best friend who will be in front of the altar exchaging her vows to the man that he truly loves.

She invited me to go to her bachelorette party and guess what I got for her as a gift, it's a sexy lingerie that I got on the internet. I found it at JustBare.com, there products range from lingerie, sexy lingerie, Plus size lingerie so you will not have a hard time choosing because they really have a wide good collection of lingeries. When I say wide collection, I really mean wide. They have lots of colors and styles to choose from.

If you want simple then they have it, if you want naughty and nice they also have it. If you're on the plus size side of the ladies and wants to be sexy for their hubby then you have it.

Funny thing was all of us gave her lingeries from the same store, we just can't help but to laught at ourselves. Atleast, my best friend has a lot to choose from the set of lingeries that we gave her. I'm just wandering what will she be wearing on her honeymoon? Hahaha.

0 comments: