Saturday, December 8, 2007

uppydates

Oh well papel lapel bilbil. Hahaha. I'm being a poser of Jamie Joaquin because this past few days I do always hear her voice on the games uplate live. Yesss! I'm up that late because I need to seriously study for the prelim examination.

Speaking of exams I really hope I did pretty good on all my subject, I'm in dire need of good grades this semester. Weeee, konting tiis na lang graduate na ako. Hahaha. Ang saya naman.

I'll tell you my standings once the grades are done. Oh, I need prayers here.

***


I'm such an achiever this week want to know why? Because for the first time in my entire life I came to school early and when I say early I mean 30mins or an hour before the classes starts. To think that must of my subjects are scheduled in the morning and when I saw morning it's 7am or 8am or 8:30am, hahaha.

Please do congratulate me, hahaha. I'm so happy with myself because I did it without the help of someone meaning someone to wake me up because usually my lola do wake me up every morning.

***


Maybe some of you notice that I've been posting advertisements on my blog already. I'm so grateful because I'm now making money through this blog although the money is not yet on my paypal account but it's okay atleast I'm doing something that will help me earn. Hahaha. It my be a waste of time to others but I'm kinda enjoying it because I'm accepting jobs according to what I like.

Oh because of making my blog profitable, I'm thinking of opening another blog for personal blogging purposes. What do you think? Should I or should I not? I'm so confused. But right now, I'm still going to use this one. Don't worry I'll inform you if I decided to stay of move.

***


I can't wait for Monday.

Monday is December 10 and it means the teleserye maging sino ka man: ang pagbabalik will be on-air already. Hahaha. Sorry, I'm such a fan of that teleserye because the story is really interesting.

Oh, I just can't wait. Make the time go fast now, please. Hahaha.

Too bad, the Jewel sisters are out of the picture already. Parang bitin yung story parang ang bilis nang pangyayari. Hindi ko nga nakita yung scene na nawawala si Emerald. Nagback-out lang siya pero hindi siya nawala gaya nong pinapakita nila dati. But oh well, I hope hindi ganun mangyari sa maging sino ka man.

***


Does anyone of you already have the starbucks planner? Because if you do maybe you can help me complete the 24 stickers needed. As of now I still have 2 stickers, one on each side. I know but I'm too busy to go to starbucks for a cup of coffee.

Anyway, speaking of planner I'm about to get my lazy busy ass to get the bdj planner since I can feel that I can't complete the 24 needed stickers at Starbucks then I'll stick to the Belle de Jour instead. Hahaha.

***


By the way, I want to thank kei for the wonderful gift that she gave me. I was so touch, really. In fact it's my first ever gift given to me by a blogger because some gifts are given in multiply.

Thank you kei for this wonderful gift. Thanks also for being a good friend.

***


I'm soooooo inggit with janna because she saw the spice girls in the flesh. Ohhhh SexyLove, you're one lucky girl.

FYI: It's not only the Spice Girls that she saw in the flesh. Hahaha. Just go check out her blog to see it for yourself.

Ohhhh maan, I'm super kaduper envy now.

***


Hahaha. It's a very long and random post. I'll post more detailed story next time.
See ya around.

Promise to fixed the links and add links tomorrow. Basta, I'll fixed everything tomorrow.

0 comments: