Wednesday, December 12, 2007

100th Post

This is awesome because I never taught that I'll reach this far on blogging.

This week was the greatest week for me although boyfriend and I fought but don't worry we're a-okay to the highest level.

I saw my grades on my prelim already and it's excellent, I may not be on the 1st spot on some of them but at least I'm still included on the top spot. Hahaha. Seriously now, I do have high grades and I'm proud to say it.

It's nice to know that I'm getting my self back on track. It's not that I've become a bad/rebel student but I used to have a GWA of 1.something, it may not be a flat 1 but still 1.something means a lot.

Then I went 2.something for the last 2 years already because I guess I was with the wrong set of people or maybe it's just their way of studying that didn't help me.

Oh well, atleast now I'm getting back on track. I really need it for I'm a graduating student right now.

***


Been practicing for our Rizal play. It was scheduled to be shown tomorrow but because of the nationwide strike of the jeepneys it will be moved on monday. That's a relief since our group will still have lots of time to practice and prepare the props.

I'll potray the role of Dona Teodora (Rizal's mother) of the modern age, hahaha. Yessss, our professor didn't mind if we'll make a modern version of the Rizal's life.

I just wish we'll be able to give a good conviction on the life of Rizal. Hahaha.

***


I'm also happy to blog about my incomes made from monetizing my blog. As of now, I have $8.08 on my Paypal account and I'm still getting more. Wohoooo. It was supposed to be $10.08 but I upgraded my cbox for a month which is by worth $2, but it's okay. Atleast I experienced using premium cbox even for a month only, hahaha.

It's not only through blogging that I made an income, there's also through clicking ads, playing flash games, forums and viewing ads.

I know it will take a little of your time and effort but I guess it's worth it, I guess there's nothing wrong in monetizing your blog and/or joining sites that will help you earn money.

Here's my 3-days stat from one of my money making accounts.



It's not bad at all, after all I just spent like 3-5 minutes of my time doing nothing but just surfing/visiting ads affiliated to them.

What do you think about that huh? If you don't believe me then you can try it for yourself, you can click HERE to try and prove it yourself. After all there is no harm in trying, right.

Raise your brows now, I don't really care. If you don't believe me then go figure it out yourself then if I'm lying you can curse me in anyway that you like.

Actually I have lots of money making account. I'll post them during my christmas vacation.

***


No classes for me tomorrow because just like what I've said there is a nationwide rally of jeepneys. Hahaha.

I'll have all the time that I need.

Btw, I'm really moving to another blog which will be my personal blog because this one will be used for business purposes already. I'll update you all as soon as I figure out what url should I use.

Have a nice day everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, how will you get the money if ever? :)

Anonymous said...

You need to sign up on Paypal tapos dun nila ibibigay sayo yung pera.