Monday, December 24, 2007

Gifts. Gifts. Gifts.

Right at this moment I'm starting to plan on what gift I should giv my hubby since on September 2008 will be celebrating our 8 years anniversary. I know it's too early but I want it to be something special, something that he will treasure forever. I also want the gift to be useful, personalized and of course affordable.

I tried searching on the internet for a Personalized Anniversary Gifts. I came across the site that really hits my categories such as special, useful, personalized, and affordable.

You can personalized almost everything from pillows to blankets to beddings and what really caught my attention is that you can let them put your photos on the items that you want to personalized.

Here are some examples of what I'm trying to say.

PILLOWS


BLANKETS


BEDDING


If you don't want to put your pictures then you can choose from the wide varieties of designs available.

Isn't this the best gift ever. What do you think? Will my hubby love me more? =)

0 comments: