Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cybershot DSC-W50


8 months of using a camera phone, SUCKS BIG TIME. I'm really frustrated to have my trusty digicam fixed but how? Dang! Where can I get that sum of money? The price, 6,000 Php. Now where can I get it. Grrrr.

If I'm really not paying for a lot of stuffs right now my digicam would be already be flashing its way to vanity again. Sobrang daming gastos sa school ngayon, as in sobrang dami nang binabayaran.

Dapat talaga nagawa na yan kaya lang nag-back out si Mama kasi nga ang mahal, biruin mo 6,000 ba naman para lang mapalitan yung lens, geez! and one more thing kaya pala hindi na pumayag si mama kasi made in China yung digicam. Although my mom promise me that I'll have my own digicam again before graduation, kaya lang isipin mo naman almost one year akong walang digicam.

Ang OA ko diba, pero hindi lang naman kasi for narssicism usage ang ginagawa ko, did you know that I'm also a frustrated photographer?

I know, ang drama ko, ang arte ko, ang OA ko but what can I do I'm so much attached to it and the fact that I haven't use it for even a year. Yup! wala pang isang taon nasira na.

*Sigh* So how soon is now? Let me now so I'll know when will I recieved the new digicam my mom promised me.

Anyway, the picture above says it all. Can you see the malfunction/damage on the digicam? Yea, that lens/shutter thingy is broke. Yun ang papalitan and it cost again 6,000 Php.

Nuff said. I look stupid already. Anyhow, It's just another nostalgic hits that I got. Sorry for posting a very nonsense entry. I just can't help but miss my digicam.

Can I laugh at myslef now? Certainly. HAHAHAHA!

0 comments: