Monday, February 12, 2007

randomly said.

haven't blog for a little while. i've been busy with lots of school stuffs (thesis, projects, reports, assignments, etc) and i guess i don't have any productive entry to write.


last week, i started to delete / filter my contacts both friendster and multiply. it was really hard on the first day, but after a while i have all the guts in the world that i need to delete people in my contacts that doesn't exist anymore and those that added me and after he confirmation i already did not exist.


can you here the music on my blog, it's cool right. it's my current favorite and current song for my hubby. sorry for being mushy! i just want you guys to know how much i'm truly, madly, and deeply inlove with him. though he may not be that DREAM GUY that every girl wanted to. his still that PRINCE that every PRINCESS would wait a hundred years to break the evil witch spell. awwww. i'm so inlove with him. he's the most perfect guy that i've ever met. on the 16th will be our 6 years and 5 months anniversary, and we're still counting. wohoo! what an achievement. for all those pain and happiness we're still together and going stronger every single day. we're not perfect. yes! we do have miscommunicaitions. yes! we fight a lot. yes! we hurt each other at times but look we are still here holding on to each other. now am being mushy, and my eyes are getting a bit teary. enough said!


who watches KOREAN NOVELAS?! I DO!!! and i'm totally hooked up especially Started With A Kiss and Princess Hours. nothing much really. just want to share tell you that i do watch korean novelas. hehehe.


my internet connection is a bitch, seriously it is. being addicted to net surfing while you are using a dial-up connection is a big no-no. OMG! i so need to have a dsl connection or maybe that globe broadband. dial-up is a bummer! speaking of globe broadband, still can't avail it. it' not yet available in our location but hopefully the sooner the better. so maybe you can suggest a good DSL connection for me. please! i super need your help. and because of the fucktard connection that i have, i can't play Ran Online alot. oh dear! i do need your help.


speaking of GLOBE. their new unlimited texting is getting into my nerves and it's pissing me off. my gawd! it's way too expensive than the old one. i want the old unlimited texting back. NO TO THE NEW UNLIMITED TEXTING!



sorry for a random entry.
mwahhhhh

0 comments: