Monday, February 5, 2007

DISCLAIM.

SORRY!


though i really don't want to do this, i'm going to filter my contacts.
i'm not saying that i do have a poser, and i'm not absolutely saying that i will have. but it's a way of avoiding having one.


i know my account is already set to private, but who knows maybe the poser will be in your list.


and i'm going to be very careful in accepting friend request.


I'M REALLY SORRY


the "SORRY" post of cams in her multiply inspired me to do this. ok, copying the idea of someone is already being a poser. but this is different.


oh well, i'll be starting to filter all my acounts. yes! myspace, multiply, and friendster.
so if you wanted to stay on my list just speak. and i will.


PS: i'll delete people who added me and doesn't even visit my account or drop a little something for me. i'm no way demanding you to comment or write a testimonial. there are just people who enjoys being a POSEUR.


again, SORRY!



CONTACTS COUNT (not yet deleting anybody)
FRIENDSTER - 394
MULTIPLY - 170

0 comments: