Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let's ride.

Okay, so the boyfriend got a new car. Since it's new I got a long list on what to give him for Christmas and I'm thinking of something that will give his new ride an upgrade.

How about a turbo? Since both the boyfriend and I loves to go fast because as far as I know turbochargers will greatly improve his ride's horsepower, torque and the likes to make it go as fast as we wanted to.

Also thinking of giving him the best audio setup he can have because aside from riding fast we also both love to ride with loud music on.

What do you guys think? I'm thinking of pimping his car, hahaha. Unfortunately I can't afford both and I only need to choose one from the two.



PS. If you want to know more about making your ride go fast just visit Turbochargerpros.com.

0 comments: